The Signature album a beautiful handmade heirloom album. This album features layflat binding photographic printed spreads & thicker page core.
- Photographic Silver Halide Spreads. Fuji Lustre (Standard) or Fuji Matte (Type CN) Upgrade
- THICK Page Core in White.
- Lay flat “Flush Mount” Binding. Seamless Spreads (No Gaps)
- Spread Count: Between 10 – 25 Spreads
- Included Covers: Eco Leather , Linen, Sakura Cotton, Japanese Silk & Buckram
- Upgrade Covers: Eco Suede, French Velvet & Genuine Leather
- Imprinting Available
* Matte photographic paper :
Ideal for those with significant photo experience and an appreciation of fine art imagery.
It provides a smooth surface, subtle, very soft reflection, non-glare matte finish.
Not recommended for work with dense shadows and rich blacks.
One thing to consider is that this paper does not have as much contrast and sharpness as other printing method.
* Lustre photographic paper :
Luster is popular for good reason.
Classic and beautiful, familiared by most people and it more closely resembles what they are used to see a printed photograph.
It has a slight reflective sheen with a very subtle texture. Tt’s not too flat aka matte and not too glossy that gets a lot of fingerprints.
Luster is the best of both.
It’s not overly flat or glossy, and it handles much better in regards to fingerprints.