Our Artisan Album is a beautifully handmade heirloom album with matching custom box. The album features lay flat binding, fine art printed pages & thin page core.
- Giclee “Museum Grade” Fine Art Spreads. Printed Using Fine Papers & Pigment Inks
- SLIM Page Core in White. Optional “thicker core” up to 25 spreads maximum
- Lay flat “Flush Mount” Binding. Seamless Spreads (No Gaps)
- Spread Count: Between 10 – 35 Spreads
- Includes vellum and a matching bespoke album box
- Included Covers: Eco Leather , Linen, Sakura Cotton, Japanese Silk & Buckram
- Upgrade Covers: Eco Suede, French Velvet & Genuine Leather
- Imprinting Available: Either album only or both album and box
Giclee prints are printed using a wide-format printer and high-quality inks, which allow for greater detail and sharpness than other printing methods.
Giclee prints also have a longer lifespan and are more resistant to fading than other printing methods.
Also giclee paper will usually produce a sharper image than a photographic matte paper.
Jagged edges are most noticeable in high-contrast areas of an image, where lighter and darker colours are directly next to each other
(For example: dark hair or dark clothes against a light background).
All prices are in Canadian dollars